Attention CAD RETEC® Exhibitors:
Registration for a CAD RETEC® 2023 Tabletop includes an opportunity to represent your company during the New Technology Forum. The New Technology Forum is a series of brief commercial presentations to the RETEC audience. Please review the mission statement, guidelines, and important dates below.
The purpose of the New Technology Forum is to provide an opportunity for people involved in the coloring of plastics to hear about the newest materials and services available. The Forum is a series of 5-minute presentations by the companies that are bringing the technology to market. These presentations are not subject to the rules that apply to presentations during the technical paper sessions and will not be included in conference published documents.
The guidelines for the New Technology Forum are as follows:
- The presenting company must be a tabletop exhibitor.
- There will be a target of 10 time slots for NTF presentations.
- The participating companies and the order of the presentations will be determined by random drawing during the week of August 21, 2023. Note: advanced registration deadline for Tabletop reservations is August 18, 2023.
- Presentations are limited to 5 minutes with no questions.
- The time limit will be strictly enforced.
- Participants must comply with all anti-trust regulations.
- No pricing information is to be discussed.
The New Technology Forum is only available for Exhibitors. If you would like to participate in the New Technology Forum, please respond by e-mail to Scott Heitzman after registering. The deadline to participate in the New Technology Forum is the same as Exhibit registration, August 18th, 2023. In your response, please include your company name and contact information (name, e-mail address and telephone number).
If there are any questions, contact the NTF Coordinator. We are looking forward to an outstanding conference and your participation is an important part of the success. See you in Columbus!