The 62nd Annual Society of Plastics Engineers Color and Appearance Division RETEC® will be held in Tampa, FL, during September 23-25, 2024. Come join us at the Tampa Marriott Water Street to celebrate Sailing Away with Color and engage in topics related to plastics coloration and appearance.
Registration details will be posted in May. Check this page or your email for updates.
- Preconference Color Seminar (separate registration required)
- Two full days of technical sessions
- PlastiVan presentation for local schools
- 60+ exhibitors showcasing products and services
- Opening reception, Monday evening
- Network Reception, Tuesday evening
CAD RETEC® is the longest running and largest technical conference in North America devoted to the coloring of plastics. It started as a technical conference focused on development, manufacturing and research in the field of color science, color measurement, and coloring plastics but has grown to be THE place to network with others in the industry.